Going forward these wonder-luck’s will be noted by, “Saluting Excellent Manifestations In Cooking: Observing Gastronomic Eminence — a Nascent Tribute.”
A bit clunky, but maybe it will coincidentally comport into some clever acronym.
The sauce, or stew, was also very simple/easy to make, the most time consuming element, caramelizing the onion. This would be a great dish to make for large groups.
For four, as follows:
- Caramelize 1 large, diced onion.
- Add 6 minced cloves of garlic and cook for a few minutes.
- Add about 1.5 cups diced tomato, or, “A CaN.”
- Add a can of kidney beans, or, about 1.5 cups cooked kidney beans.
- Add .5 cups veggie crumbles or TVP.
- Add .5 – 1 tsp salt.
- Add a few grinds of black pepper.
- Add 1.25 cups chardonnay.
Heat for about 5 minutes or until warm and serve over pappardelle or some other large noodle, like a fettucine.